> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Personal Injury > Hi if I get paid cash money at my job not check n I cut my finger at work what can I do

Hi if I get paid cash money at my job not check n I cut my finger at work what can I do

1 Answers. Asked on Jan 25th, 2016 on Personal Injury - Virginia
More details to this question:
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Jan Freerk Hoen at Hampton Injury Law
Licenced in VA
Answered on Jan 29th, 2016 at 2:22 PM

This sounds like a worker's compensation claim. It is not clear how serious your injury is.

Your employer should be able to verify your average weekly wage amount if you miss more than 7 days under "no work" restriction from your doctor.

If you need assistance filing a claim for benefits, an attorney can assist you.

Report Abuse
Personal Injury
Have you been injured in accident that was someone else's fault? Has a doctor's mistake caused long-term health issues? Have you been hurt by a defective product? Under state personal injury laws, you may be entitled to compensation if you are hurt as a result of another person or company's negligent, reckless or deliberate actions. Personal injury lawyers work with the victims of all kinds of accidents, including auto accidents, motorcycle crashes, truck crashes, boating accidents, plane crashes, workplace injuries and railroad accidents. You should also hire a personal injury attorney if you've been injured as a result of dental or medical malpractice, a defective product, nursing home abuse, a slip and fall accident on someone else's property or a dog bite. Your personal injury law firm can help you collect money to pay for medical expenses, temporary or permanent disability, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other injury-related expenses.
Have an Personal Injury Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

342 Answers, 21 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

253 Answers, 44 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

189 Answers, 27 Legal Topics

Ms. Maryellen Sullivan, Esq.

Attorney - Maine

155 Answers, 4 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

149 Answers, 22 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

146 Answers, 37 Legal Topics

R. Sam Price

Attorney - California

83 Answers, 14 Legal Topics

Personal Injury Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums