> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Wrongful Death > Hi my name is Ms. Thomas I'm am seeking and attorney for a wrongful death claim.

Hi my name is Ms. Thomas I'm am seeking and attorney for a wrongful death claim.

1 Answers. Asked on Feb 21st, 2017 on Wrongful Death - California
More details to this question:
I prefer African American male are female.
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Feb 22nd, 2017 at 10:38 AM

Please let me know how the accident happened.  Thank you.

Report Abuse
Wrongful Death
When a person dies as a result of the negligent, reckless or intentional actions of another person or a company, then surviving family members may be entitled to compensation under state wrongful death laws. If your family member has died as a result of a car crash, medical malpractice, murder, defective product or other kind of accident, consult with wrongful death attorneys or personal injury lawyers immediately. The law firm can determine who is entitled to file a lawsuit and can calculate how much survivors deserve in compensation (known as "damages"). Your lawyers can file the lawsuit and represent the family at trial, working to ensure that survivors collect the compensation they deserve.
Have an Wrongful Death Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

315 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

240 Answers, 44 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

150 Answers, 26 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

126 Answers, 21 Legal Topics

Bruce Robins

Attorney - New York

100 Answers, 8 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

95 Answers, 31 Legal Topics

R. Sam Price

Attorney - California

94 Answers, 13 Legal Topics

Wrongful Death Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
Lee, Hernandez, Landrum & Garofalo

Las Vegas, NV

| Contact Now

Law Offices of Thomas E. Hayes

Milwaukee, WI

| Contact Now

Shank & Moore, LLC

Mission Woods, KS

| Contact Now

Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums