> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Personal Injury > how do i find justice for being beaten by a deputy and Animal control killing both my dogs wrongfully, when in can't get a lawyer to take case/PROOF

how do i find justice for being beaten by a deputy and Animal control killing both my dogs wrongfully, when in can't get a lawyer to take case/PROOF

1 Answers. Asked on Jul 08th, 2017 on Personal Injury - Florida
More details to this question:
This story is over three yrs old, and will take much more than 1000 characters to do it justice. I have told the story over and overt, have and have three fb pages dedicated to finding justice. This story is filled with conspiracy, evidence tampering,, and much other wrong doing.pone example is how it all ended.. The only witness when shown a picture of my dog told the court, wrong dog. She was the only eye witness and iit was her dog that was killed by another dog. My dog was charged. Not only did she say no itb is not,but repeated it when asked again by the admin judge. They upheld the dang dog status anyway. When i appealed the judge affirmed . The county attorney never told him in her brief about the witness recanting. Finally, BCAC Paula Hunter after arguing with me about that appeal, hung up thje phone and the next morning had my dog killed... 1000 character does not do this story justice, and i do not know what else to do, at wits end.
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Jul 09th, 2017 at 7:29 AM

If by "cant find a lawyer" you mean one on a contingent fee - this is likely because you self lawyerd yourself into a mess, including it appears blowing an appeal. As such, no lawyer want to enter a war as a POW. If you are willing to spend the liely tens of thousands of dollars needed at this point to address the issue, you will find many lawyer available, but likely none if you expect them to spend that value in time simply to take on a fight that has already been badly lost. Your only practical option might be to see if some animal rights orgaization is interested in helping...but don't count on it with the case in the posture it is in. 

All responses are NOT to be considered legal advice nor to be relied upon in any as such nor to establish any form of attorney/client relationship. Opinions expressed are solely informational and not a substitute for proper legal advice provided by a properly retained after thoroughly researching the issues presented.

Report Abuse
Personal Injury
Have you been injured in accident that was someone else's fault? Has a doctor's mistake caused long-term health issues? Have you been hurt by a defective product? Under state personal injury laws, you may be entitled to compensation if you are hurt as a result of another person or company's negligent, reckless or deliberate actions. Personal injury lawyers work with the victims of all kinds of accidents, including auto accidents, motorcycle crashes, truck crashes, boating accidents, plane crashes, workplace injuries and railroad accidents. You should also hire a personal injury attorney if you've been injured as a result of dental or medical malpractice, a defective product, nursing home abuse, a slip and fall accident on someone else's property or a dog bite. Your personal injury law firm can help you collect money to pay for medical expenses, temporary or permanent disability, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other injury-related expenses.
Have an Personal Injury Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

330 Answers, 20 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

240 Answers, 46 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

160 Answers, 24 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

103 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Anthony John Van Zwaren, Esq.

Attorney - New Jersey

102 Answers, 17 Legal Topics

Edward J. Dimon

Attorney - New Jersey

80 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

77 Answers, 36 Legal Topics

Have a legal question?
Get answers from local attorneys.
It's free and easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums