> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Personal Injury > I am a 60% disabled Vietnam decorated vet, and had an issue last Tuesday that involved our property Management Campbell management to be exact,

I am a 60% disabled Vietnam decorated vet, and had an issue last Tuesday that involved our property Management Campbell management to be exact,

1 Answers. Asked on Jul 24th, 2017 on Personal Injury - Florida
More details to this question:
had an issue with our Property Management i.e Campbell Management where it was after hours, and had to deal with one of there employees. The kitchen sinnk was about to overflow, and i asked hime to send a plumbing company over to take care of the situation, as i was taking bucket after bucket of dirty sometimes so fast that had i waited more then a minute the sink would have overflowed. I explained to the after hours employee that i had a heart problem and couldn't wait till 8: a.m. when he said would be the time that the plumbing contractor would be able to fix the problem, so from 4:30 p.m. till almost 9:p.m. i had to bail out the dirty sometimes very stinky water to the tune of almost 50 bails of that water. His answer to me was that supposed i had a heart attack, an i lay on the kitchen floor, would you notify my wife why i had the heart attack and expired. His answer to me was that he would notify her. Instead of sending a plumber over, so that i would not need to put myself
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Jul 25th, 2017 at 9:01 AM

There is obviously much more to this issue than related as it seems a bit histrionic. Clearly, it appears that no heart attack occurred and presumably the issue is resolved. IN the future, you can always cal out a plumber yourself, at your expense, to forestall such emergency OR you simply could have turned off the water using the shut off valve under the sink. If there are issues with the property management and you - you may want to work towards a voluntary termination of the tenancy.  

All responses are NOT to be considered legal advice nor to be relied upon in any as such nor to establish any form of attorney/client relationship. Opinions expressed are solely informational and not a substitute for proper legal advice provided by a properly retained after thoroughly researching the issues presented.

Report Abuse
Personal Injury
Have you been injured in accident that was someone else's fault? Has a doctor's mistake caused long-term health issues? Have you been hurt by a defective product? Under state personal injury laws, you may be entitled to compensation if you are hurt as a result of another person or company's negligent, reckless or deliberate actions. Personal injury lawyers work with the victims of all kinds of accidents, including auto accidents, motorcycle crashes, truck crashes, boating accidents, plane crashes, workplace injuries and railroad accidents. You should also hire a personal injury attorney if you've been injured as a result of dental or medical malpractice, a defective product, nursing home abuse, a slip and fall accident on someone else's property or a dog bite. Your personal injury law firm can help you collect money to pay for medical expenses, temporary or permanent disability, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other injury-related expenses.
Have an Personal Injury Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

360 Answers, 20 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

239 Answers, 47 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

175 Answers, 25 Legal Topics

Anthony John Van Zwaren, Esq.

Attorney - New Jersey

113 Answers, 18 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

87 Answers, 18 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

76 Answers, 32 Legal Topics

Bruce Robins

Attorney - New York

73 Answers, 8 Legal Topics

Have a legal question?
Get answers from local attorneys.
It's free and easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums