> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Personal Injury > I am working in an office with air quality issues and my lungs burn after i leave for the day

I am working in an office with air quality issues and my lungs burn after i leave for the day

1 Answers. Asked on Jun 19th, 2017 on Personal Injury - Florida
More details to this question:
what can be done about this
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Jun 26th, 2017 at 6:15 AM

You need to notify your employer, in writing, of the air quality issues in the office. If you are experiencing breathing difficulties as a direct result of the air quality, contact your employer's worker's compensation provider and get examined by a doctor for your breathing issues. If the conditions are so bad that you are seriously injured, you may be able to make a claim outside of worker's compensation if the behavior of your employer rises to the level of quasi-criminal behavior (due to the knowledege of the air quality and still exposing his employees to these conditions.  Contact an experienced personal injury lawyer who can evaluate your case and advise you of the proper course of action to protect you and compensate you for your injuries, if any. 

Report Abuse
Personal Injury
Have you been injured in accident that was someone else's fault? Has a doctor's mistake caused long-term health issues? Have you been hurt by a defective product? Under state personal injury laws, you may be entitled to compensation if you are hurt as a result of another person or company's negligent, reckless or deliberate actions. Personal injury lawyers work with the victims of all kinds of accidents, including auto accidents, motorcycle crashes, truck crashes, boating accidents, plane crashes, workplace injuries and railroad accidents. You should also hire a personal injury attorney if you've been injured as a result of dental or medical malpractice, a defective product, nursing home abuse, a slip and fall accident on someone else's property or a dog bite. Your personal injury law firm can help you collect money to pay for medical expenses, temporary or permanent disability, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other injury-related expenses.
Have an Personal Injury Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

330 Answers, 20 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

240 Answers, 46 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

160 Answers, 24 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

103 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Anthony John Van Zwaren, Esq.

Attorney - New Jersey

102 Answers, 17 Legal Topics

Edward J. Dimon

Attorney - New Jersey

80 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

77 Answers, 36 Legal Topics

Have a legal question?
Get answers from local attorneys.
It's free and easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums