> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Personal Injury > I have served probation/and a sentence of Solicitation of a Minor. Charges that were bogus. Now the local paper says things that are NOT true?

I have served probation/and a sentence of Solicitation of a Minor. Charges that were bogus. Now the local paper says things that are NOT true?

1 Answers. Asked on Oct 05th, 2016 on Personal Injury - Tennessee
More details to this question:
I had go go to court on Sept. 3 due to violation of probation, now being able to complete payment of court costs. As of Oct 3 they have been waived and I am off probation. After I attended court on Sept 3 the local newspaper printed that I was in court for violation of probation AND solicitation of a minor, which is not correct. I have dealt with these lies for three years. Sick of them. What can I do for this so called "missprint"
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Oct 05th, 2016 at 11:11 AM

Based upon your written description, I assume that you were on probation for the charge of solicitation of a minor. Therefore, you either pled guilty or were found guilty. Therefore, the charges are not bogus. This is a matter of public record which the newspaper can print.

If you would like to contact me personally by either phone or email, you may do so as follows: Patrick Johnson, Johnson, Scruggs & Barfield, 95 White Bridge Road, S. 508, Nashville, Tennessee, 37205, email:; Cell: 615-646-9417; Office: 615-352-8326

Report Abuse
Personal Injury
Have you been injured in accident that was someone else's fault? Has a doctor's mistake caused long-term health issues? Have you been hurt by a defective product? Under state personal injury laws, you may be entitled to compensation if you are hurt as a result of another person or company's negligent, reckless or deliberate actions. Personal injury lawyers work with the victims of all kinds of accidents, including auto accidents, motorcycle crashes, truck crashes, boating accidents, plane crashes, workplace injuries and railroad accidents. You should also hire a personal injury attorney if you've been injured as a result of dental or medical malpractice, a defective product, nursing home abuse, a slip and fall accident on someone else's property or a dog bite. Your personal injury law firm can help you collect money to pay for medical expenses, temporary or permanent disability, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other injury-related expenses.
Have an Personal Injury Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

342 Answers, 21 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

253 Answers, 44 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

189 Answers, 27 Legal Topics

Ms. Maryellen Sullivan, Esq.

Attorney - Maine

155 Answers, 4 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

149 Answers, 22 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

146 Answers, 37 Legal Topics

R. Sam Price

Attorney - California

83 Answers, 14 Legal Topics

Personal Injury Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
Roy W. Foxall Trial Attorney

Fort Myers, FL

| Contact Now

Gordon & Doner, P.A.

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

| Contact Now

Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums