> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Personal Injury > I need to know if I should go through homeowners, or uninsured employer fund and civil suit,or if i need a lawyer?

I need to know if I should go through homeowners, or uninsured employer fund and civil suit,or if i need a lawyer?

1 Answers. Asked on Sep 21st, 2016 on Personal Injury - Tennessee
More details to this question:
hired to paint under the table, to paint 2 houses. Was on 2nd story window ledge, painting exterior, got done strted to climb in window, another employee hit my foot while moving ladder, knocking me off balance, throwing me into the window, catching my arm on the step ladder, dislocating it so severly they had to cut a piece of collar bone and relocate it to my armpit and screw in to the core of my bone with 2 screws. employer told me he had no insurance, employer thought i was on disability ,and told me he would pay me off for 1500 to 2000 or he would turn me in. After finding out i am, nor have been on disability he avoided me. So i started investigating and found out he owns a few companies with one since 91 and an annual rev of 3.5 million. once i told him i knew and how wrong he was doing, his insurance adjuster called within a few hours.I have no idea what to do, but i need to do something fast. this happened aug 16 and my savings are gone.
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Sep 21st, 2016 at 11:10 AM

Call me on cell phone (615-646-9417) and I will be glad to talk with you to see what I can do. Patrick Johnson

If you would like to contact me personally by either phone or email, you may do so as follows: Patrick Johnson, Johnson, Scruggs & Barfield, 95 White Bridge Road, S. 508, Nashville, Tennessee, 37205, email:; Cell: 615-646-9417; Office: 615-352-8326

Report Abuse
Personal Injury
Have you been injured in accident that was someone else's fault? Has a doctor's mistake caused long-term health issues? Have you been hurt by a defective product? Under state personal injury laws, you may be entitled to compensation if you are hurt as a result of another person or company's negligent, reckless or deliberate actions. Personal injury lawyers work with the victims of all kinds of accidents, including auto accidents, motorcycle crashes, truck crashes, boating accidents, plane crashes, workplace injuries and railroad accidents. You should also hire a personal injury attorney if you've been injured as a result of dental or medical malpractice, a defective product, nursing home abuse, a slip and fall accident on someone else's property or a dog bite. Your personal injury law firm can help you collect money to pay for medical expenses, temporary or permanent disability, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other injury-related expenses.
Have an Personal Injury Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

349 Answers, 20 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

242 Answers, 46 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

163 Answers, 24 Legal Topics

Anthony John Van Zwaren, Esq.

Attorney - New Jersey

102 Answers, 17 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

100 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Edward J. Dimon

Attorney - New Jersey

78 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

77 Answers, 36 Legal Topics

Have a legal question?
Get answers from local attorneys.
It's free and easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums