> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Personal Injury > Who can help me get compensation regarding getting attacked and bitten by a dog?

Who can help me get compensation regarding getting attacked and bitten by a dog?

1 Answers. Asked on Mar 19th, 2017 on Personal Injury - Wisconsin
More details to this question:
From my understanding, the dog has bitten one other person prior to me and on a separate occasion attacked a child prior to me. I suffered injuries and lost wages. I also have medical bills, pictures and a police report. I am seeking the maximum amount of justice and compensation. This incident happened in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Please contact me if you are willing to take my case.
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Mar 20th, 2017 at 5:13 AM

If the owners of the dog maintain some type of homeowner's or less ability insurance, you should be able to pursue your claim. The statute of limitations on injury in WI is 3 years to start a lawsuit from the date of the occurrence or your claim would otherwise be barred.

David B. Karp Karp & Iancu, S.C. 933 North Mayfair Road #300 Milwaukee, WI 53226 414 453 0800

Report Abuse
Personal Injury
Have you been injured in accident that was someone else's fault? Has a doctor's mistake caused long-term health issues? Have you been hurt by a defective product? Under state personal injury laws, you may be entitled to compensation if you are hurt as a result of another person or company's negligent, reckless or deliberate actions. Personal injury lawyers work with the victims of all kinds of accidents, including auto accidents, motorcycle crashes, truck crashes, boating accidents, plane crashes, workplace injuries and railroad accidents. You should also hire a personal injury attorney if you've been injured as a result of dental or medical malpractice, a defective product, nursing home abuse, a slip and fall accident on someone else's property or a dog bite. Your personal injury law firm can help you collect money to pay for medical expenses, temporary or permanent disability, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other injury-related expenses.
Have an Personal Injury Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

342 Answers, 21 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

253 Answers, 44 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

189 Answers, 27 Legal Topics

Ms. Maryellen Sullivan, Esq.

Attorney - Maine

155 Answers, 4 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

149 Answers, 22 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

146 Answers, 37 Legal Topics

R. Sam Price

Attorney - California

83 Answers, 14 Legal Topics

Personal Injury Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums