> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Personal Injury > in july 2007 I had botulism. I ate a can of thrifty maid corned beef hash now i found out it was because the place it was made the machine broke.

in july 2007 I had botulism. I ate a can of thrifty maid corned beef hash now i found out it was because the place it was made the machine broke.

1 Answers. Asked on May 11th, 2012 on Personal Injury - Florida
More details to this question:
is it to late to sue i am still sick from it and have seisures and paralisis.
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on May 12th, 2012 at 3:46 PM

John Bisnar

Check with a local personal injury attorney to see if there are any exceptions to the standard statute of limitations that would apply to your situation.

Generally there is a four year statute of limitations for personal injury cases in the State of Florida.  However there are various exceptions.  A statute of limitations is a law that sets out how long a person has to file a lawsuit for compensation after an event.  Once the time has passed, your rights to seek compensation have terminated.

John Bisnar

BISNAR|CHASE, Personal Injury Attorneys

Trusted Professionals.  Proven Results



Report Abuse
Personal Injury
Have you been injured in accident that was someone else's fault? Has a doctor's mistake caused long-term health issues? Have you been hurt by a defective product? Under state personal injury laws, you may be entitled to compensation if you are hurt as a result of another person or company's negligent, reckless or deliberate actions. Personal injury lawyers work with the victims of all kinds of accidents, including auto accidents, motorcycle crashes, truck crashes, boating accidents, plane crashes, workplace injuries and railroad accidents. You should also hire a personal injury attorney if you've been injured as a result of dental or medical malpractice, a defective product, nursing home abuse, a slip and fall accident on someone else's property or a dog bite. Your personal injury law firm can help you collect money to pay for medical expenses, temporary or permanent disability, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other injury-related expenses.
Have an Personal Injury Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

330 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

224 Answers, 42 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

181 Answers, 26 Legal Topics

Anthony John Van Zwaren, Esq.

Attorney - New Jersey

99 Answers, 18 Legal Topics

Bruce Robins

Attorney - New York

98 Answers, 9 Legal Topics

Mr. Max L. Rosenberg

Attorney - Connecticut

84 Answers, 34 Legal Topics

Stephen A. Black

Attorney - Florida

64 Answers, 11 Legal Topics

Have a legal question?
Get answers from local attorneys.
It's free and easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums